09 March 2010

What's all this then?

 It's about a mushroom

My name is Diarmaid and I like the sound of my own voice. Well, sight of my own text. I guess?

I like films. I especially like to talk about films... at length. That's what this blog is for. I will spill my mind thoughts.

HOWEVER This is not a film review blog. No no no. This is more based on genres and concepts and film as a whole. While yes there will be posts on particular films they will not be critiques of the films themselves. (Although they may contain criticisms.)

I do have a film review blog though! It can be found here.

As you can see my reviews are brief. I don't like writing long reviews. It's not my interest. Not that I don't love reviewers who do. I subscribe to the long detailed opinions of plenty! It's just not my thing.

This blog is for my musings, my opinions, my ideas.

So yeah, read it or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment